1. Cleveland Browns- QB Sam Darnold, USC
Analysis: The Browns have a huge need at QB, that’s obvious, it seems to be down to either Sam Darnold, or Josh Allen, and According to SportsBettingDime.com´s Sascha Paruk, despite all the buzz around Josh Allen, and how he fits the mold of previous John Dorsey draft picks (i.e. talented but raw), Sam Darnold remains the favorite to go first overall to the Browns in the 2018 draft. His accuracy is tremendous, he succeeded against elite college competition, and he generally played his best in the biggest moments. Allen doesn’t tick off any of those boxes. Allen’s big advantage over Darnold is arm strength, but Darnold has plenty of arm to succeed at the pro level.
2. New York Giants- QB Josh Rosen, UCLA
Analysis: The Giants get their QB of the future in Rosen, who will sit behind Eli Manning for a year or 2, learn from him, and then take the reigns.
3. New York Jets- QB Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma
Analysis: The Jets have been linked to Mayfield for the longest time, and with no long term answer at QB on the current roster, the Jets hope Mayfield is that guy, plus they didn’t trade up to 3 to not take a QB.
4. Cleveland Browns- RB Saquon Barkley, Penn State
Analysis: This is the dream scenario that the Browns hoped for, they got their QB at 1, and now they get the best RB at 4 in Barkley.
5. Denver Broncos- QB Josh Allen, Wyoming
Analysis: While I get the concerns by several current Broncos player, lie Chris Harris Jr, I believe you have to take Allen here, who has a big arm, and high upside.
6. Indianapolis Colts- DE Bradley Chubb, N.C. State
Analysis: The Colts could have drafted Chubb at 3, but were smart to trade back, and accumulate extra picks, and by getting Chubb, they hope that he is the next Dwight Freeney.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- CB Denzel Ward, Ohio State
Analysis: Ward gives the Buccaneers a shut down CB, and a leader in the secondary that they need badly.
8. Chicago Bears- OG Quenton Nelson, Notre Dame
Analysis: The Bears have to protect their investment in last years 1st-round pick, QB Mitchell Trubisky, so getting Nelson will help shore up their line.
9. San Francisco 49ers- ILB Roquan Smith, Georgia
Analysis: Even with Reuben Foster‘s ex-Girlfriend retracting her statements, the 49ers would be wise to add Smith to their defense, who could be the second Patrick Willis.
10. Oakland Raiders- OLB Tremaine Edmunds, Virginia Tech
Analysis: My belief is that the Raiders will take either Edmunds, or Smith, whichever were to be here, and Edmunds gives them edge rushing help, something that Bruce Irvin just hasn’t done.
11. Miami Dolphins- CB Minkah Fitzpatrick, Alabama
Analysis: While a QB is tempting here, the Dolphins need a play maker in the secondary, so they choose the versatile Fitzpatrick here.
12. Buffalo Bills- QB Lamar Jackson, Louisville
Analysis: The Bills get who they believe will be their franchise QB in Jackson, something they haven’t had since Jim Kelly.
13. Washington Redskins- DT Vita Vea, Washington
Analysis: Vea is too good to pass up here, he will shore up the Redskins defensive line, and be a force in the middle of their defense.
14. Green Bay Packers- S Derwin James, Florida State
Analysis: The Packers lost Morgan Burnett, so adding the best pure Safety in the draft in James would be a wise, and huge move for the Packers.
15. Arizona Cardinals- DE Harold Landry, Boston College
Analysis: Landry fits the need of a edge rushing DE opposite Robert Nkemdiche, which is something the Cardinals could use, plus they can get a QB later in the draft who can be developed by them.
16. Baltimore Ravens- OT Connor Williams, Texas
Analysis: The Ravens have a few needs, WR being one, but with the top Tackle on the board, they tae Williams to pair with Ronnie Stanley.
17. Los Angeles Chargers- DE/OLB Arden Key, LSU
Analysis: The Chargers get one of the best edge rushers in the draft in Key here, to play with Melvin Ingram.
18. Seattle Seahawks- CB Joshua Jackson, LSU
Analysis: The Seahawks lost a good amount of CBs this offseason, Richard Sherman being the most notable, so bringing in the ball hawk Jackson will help their defense for years to come.
19. Dallas Cowboys- WR Calvin Ridley, Alabama
Analysis: The Cowboys let Dez Bryant go, so their is a need here for a WR, and Ridley is the best in this years class.
20. Detroit Lions- RB Derrius Guice, LSU
Analysis: The Lions have tried drafting backs ever since Barry Sanders retired, but none have panned out, but Guice is a player that the Lions should be looking at here.
21. Cincinnati Bengals- C James Daniels, Iowa
Analysis: The Bengals have a huge need at C, and taking the best one in Daniels here is a smart move
22. Buffalo Bills- OG Will Hernandez, UTEP
Analysis: The Bills would have loved to seen Daniels fall one spot, as their C Eric Wood retired, but getting the 2nd best OG in the draft, especially after Richie Incognito retired, in Hernandez would be huge.
23. New England Patriots- OT Orlando Brown, Oklahoma
Analysis: The Patriots lost Nate Solder to the Giants, and need a LT badly, and to get Browns at 23 seems like a steal at this point.
24. Carolina Panthers- OLB Leighton Vander Esch, Boise State
Analysis: With Thomas Davis set to retire after 2018, the Panthers would be wise to look to the future, and adding Vander Esch would be a wise move.
25. Tennessee Titans- OG Isaiah Wynn, Georgia
Analysis: The Titans have a need at OG, they re-signed Josh Kline, but adding Wynn here would give them a nice duo at the Guard position.
26. Atlanta Falcons- DT DaRon Payne, Alabama
Analysis: The Falcons lost Dontari Poe in free agency, and adding Payne here would be a great move for a team who is still in the win now mode.
27. New Orleans Saints- WR Courtland Sutton, SMU
Analysis: The Saints let Willie Snead go to the Ravens on an RFA Offer Sheet, so adding a play making WR in Sutton would give Brees another target.
28. Pittsburgh Steelers- TE Dallas Goedert, South Dakota State
Analysis: The Steelers have a huge need at TE, besides Jesse James, they don’t have a lot, with Vance McDonald not being what most people thought he’d be.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars- ILB Rashaan Evans, Alabama
Analysis: Paul Posluszny retired this offseason, so adding a ILB to their defense would be wise.
30. Minnesota Vikings- DT Maurice Hurst, Michigan
Analysis: Yes the Vikings added Sheldon Richardson in free agency, but they need someone who will be their long term, and Hurst is that guy.
31. New England Patriots- QB Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State
Analysis: The Patriots know that Tom Brady won’t play forever, so they go out, and get someone to groom behind him in Rudolph.
32. Philadelphia Eagles- DE Marcus Davenport, UTSA
Analysis: The Eagles brought in Michael Bennett, but he has some legal issues he’s dealing with, and the future of Brandon Graham is unknown, so adding Davenport at 32 would be the steal of the 1st-round in my opinion.
33. Cleveland Browns- OT Kolton Miller, UCLA
34. New York Giants- WR D.J. Moore, Maryland
35. Cleveland Browns- DT Trenton Thompson, Georgia
36. Indianapolis Colts- CB Isaiah Oliver, Colorado
37. Indianapolis Colts- WR Christian Kirk, Texas A&M
38. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- RB Ronald Jones II, USC
39. Chicago Bears- S DeShon Elliott, Texas
40. Denver Broncos- CB Carlton Davis, Auburn
41. Oakland Raiders- OT Mike McGlinchey, Notre Dame
42. Miami Dolphins- TE Mark Andrews, Oklahoma
43. New England Patriots- WR Equanimeous St. Brown, Notre Dame
44. Washington Redskins- ILB Malik Jefferson, Texas
45. Green Bay Packers- CB Mike Hughes, Central Florida
46. Cincinnati Bengals- DT Taven Bryan, Florida
47. Arizona Cardinals- CB Donte Jackson, LSU
48. Los Angeles Chargers- S Ronnie Harrison, Alabama
49. Indianapolis Colts- OT Chukwuma Okorafor, Western Michigan
50. Dallas Cowboys- OLB Josh Sweat, Florida State
51. Detroit Lions- C Frank Ragnow, Arkansas
52. Baltimore Ravens- WR James Washington, Oklahoma State
53. Buffalo Bills- DT Derrick Nnadi, Florida State
54. Kansas City Chiefs- DT Tim Settle, Virginia Tech
55. Carolina Panthers- OG Austin Corbett, Nevada
56. Buffalo Bills- OLB Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, Oklahoma
57. Tennessee Titans- ILB Josey Jewell, Iowa
58. Atlanta Falcons- WR Deon Cain, Clemson
59. San Francisco 49ers- WR Dante Pettis, Washington
60. Pittsburgh Steelers- S Justin Reid, Stanford
61. Jacksonville Jaguars- OG Colby Gossett, Appalachian State
62. Minnesota Vikings- C Billy Price, Ohio State
63. New England Patriots- OG Taylor Hearn, Clemson
64. Cleveland Browns- CB Jaire Alexander, Louisville
65. Buffalo Bills- TE Hayden Hurst, South Carolina
66. New York Giants- DE Hercules Mataafa, Washington State
67. Indianapolis Colts- RB Akrum Wadley, Iowa
68. Houston Texans- OT Brian ONeill, Pittsburgh
69. New York Giants- RB Sony Michel, Georgia
70. San Francisco 49ers- DE Sam Hubbard, Ohio State
71. Denver Broncos- S Armani Watts, Texas A&M
72. New York Jets- OLB Marquis Haynes, Ole Miss
73. Miami Dolphins- ILB Genard Avery, Memphis
74. San Francisco 49ers- OG Braden Smith, Auburn
75. Oakland Raiders- ILB Jerome Baker, Ohio State
76. Green Bay Packers- WR Auden Tate, Florida State
77. Cincinnati Bengals- CB Anthony Averett, Alabama
78. Kansas City Chiefs- CB Quenton Meeks, Stanford
79. Arizona Cardinals- QB Luke Falk, Washington State
80. Houston Texans- ILB Shaquem Griffin, Central Florida
81. Dallas Cowboys- CB D.J. Reed, Kansas State
82. Detroit Lions- DE Duke Ejiofor, Wake Forest
83. Baltimore Ravens- S Jessie Bates, Wake Forest
84. Los Angeles Chargers- ILB Shaun Dion Hamilton, Alabama
85. Carolina Panthers- WR Anthony Miller, Memphis
86. Kansas City Chiefs- TE Mike Gesicki, Penn State
87. Los Angeles Rams- S Terrell Edmunds, Virginia Tech
88. Carolina Panthers- TE Troy Fumagalli, Wisconsin
89. Tennessee Titans- CB Kevin Toliver II, LSU
90. Atlanta Falcons- CB Jordan Thomas, Oklahoma
91. New Orleans Saints- DT Derrick Nnadi, Florida State
92. Pittsburgh Steelers- ILB Micah Kiser, Virginia
93. Jacksonville Jaguars- WR Jaleel Scott, New Mexico State
94. Minnesota Vikings- RB Kerryon Johnson, Auburn
95. New England Patriots- OG Sam Jones, Arizona State
96. Buffalo Bills- OLB Lorenzo Carter, Georgia
97. Arizona Cardinals- RB Rashaad Penny, San Diego State
98. Houston Texans- CB Devron Davis, UTSA
99. Denver Broncos- DE Tyquan Lewis, Ohio State
100. Cincinnati Bengals- WR D.J. Chark, LSU
- Green Bay Packers- DT Lowell Lotulelei, Utah
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers- OLB Uchenna Nwosu, USC
- Houston Texans- OLB Jeff Holland, Auburn
- Indianapolis Colts- DT Harrison Phillips, Stanford
- Chicago Bears- WR Michael Gallup, Colorado State
- Denver Broncos- TE Dalton Schultz, Stanford
- New York Jets- DE Breeland Speaks, Ole Miss
- New York Giants- CB Duke Dawson, Florida
- Washington Redskins- ILB Darius Leonard, South Carolina State
- Oakland Raiders- WR Keke Coutee, Texas Tech
- Los Angeles Rams- ILB Matthew Thomas, Florida State
- Cincinnati Bengals- DE JoJo Wicker, Arizona State
- Denver Broncos- OT Martinas Rankin, Mississippi State
- Cleveland Browns- S Marcus Allen, Penn State
- Chicago Bears- CB Jamarcus King, South Carolina
- Dallas Cowboys- RB Nick Chubb, Georgia
- Detroit Lions- WR Allen Lazard, Iowa State
- Baltimore Ravens- CB Kameron Kelly, San Diego State
- Los Angeles Chargers- RB Josh Adams, Notre Dame
- Seattle Seahawks- DT Nathan Shepherd, Fort Hays State
- Buffalo Bills- WR Jordan Lasley, UCLA
- Kansas City Chiefs- DE Dorance Armstrong Jr, Kansas
- Miami Dolphins- RB Bo Scarbrough, Alabama
- Kansas City Chiefs- WR Simmie Cobbs Jr, Indiana
- Tennessee Titans- WR Marcell Ateman, Oklahoma State
- Atlanta Falcons- TE Ryan Izzo, Florida State
- New Orleans Saints- DE Rasheem Green, USC
- San Francisco 49ers- OLB Kemoko Turay, Rutgers
- Jacksonville Jaguars- OT Geron Christian, Louisville
- Philadelphia Eagles- WR Deontay Burnett, USC
- Miami Dolphins- WR Antonio Callaway, Florida
- Philadelphia Eagles- OT Desmond Harrison, West Georgia
- Green Bay Packers- ILB Andre Smith, North Carolina
- Arizona Cardinals- S Quin Blanding, Virginia
- Los Angeles Rams- CB Nick Nelson, Wisconsin
- Los Angeles Rams- WR JMon Moore, Missouri
- Dallas Cowboys- DE Andrew Brown, Virginia